Top 10 Learning Management Systems in 2020
Top Learning Management Systems in 2020
The learning management system or LMS is software used to manage an online learning or e-learning platform, it fulfills two main functions: learning and management. It is an online learning platform that hosts on the one hand the content developed according to a training strategy.
These education management systems makes life easier by identifying and assessing individual and organizational learning goals, tracking progress toward meeting those goals, and collecting and presenting data for supervising the learning process.
LMS plays a vital role in training amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic by making it possible to manage all the aspects linked to a training strategy: support for a community of learners, integration of a teaching team and management of all budgetary aspects.
- LMS helps to save time and money.
- Easy access to information.
- All the required contents are up to dated and immediately.
- Advanced reporting system.
List of Top Learning Management Systems in 2020:
Tovuti is a platform that has all-in-one features of a cloud-based solution. Highly focused on designing to activate the potential of organizations through creating, delivering, and tracking online training and education.
There is no export and import of SCORM files every time for a user while using the content or updating an existing piece of content.
- Personalized learning portals
- Course authoring tools.
- Live video conferencing
Bridge is a Learning Management System specially designed for employee development. Bridge contains a peer-to-peer practice, live in-person training, external learning, online courses, mentorship, goal tracking, and peer assessment.
This platform is based on performance analytics, instructional design practices, and customizable logic for the administrators and course creators to create and manage groups of learners.
- Consists of Sub-accounts sections.
- Completely custom branding.
- Course/Centralized/Survey reporting and others.
- Manual/Auto CSV report generations.
- Multi-language support course or contents.
- User activity and completion rates analytics chart.
BizLibrary is one of the most leading online learning provider organizations. BizLibrary’s content is applicable and the technology is scalable for all types of requirements whether it is to train 100 employees or 10,000 employees.
Having a learning app make learning activities like providing an initiative, qualifications, and learning insights make training easy to deliver, track, and report.
- Provides virtual classes.
- Podcast management services.
- Assessment management and enhancement.
- Compliance management.
- Customizable branding.
Mindflash has some additional features compared to other LMS software. Mindflash is a single e-learning platform that provides many services to a user at a single network.
Some of the services are a simple training solution for employees working from home, in the office, or in the field. Mindflash delivers users innovation for content creation, business analytics, program management, and enterprise integration.
- Has Video, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF, and Word Support.
- Contain a Trademarked Perfect Content Conversion.
- Gives access to Unlimited Courses, Content, and Data.
- Contain Free Data Storage.
- Mobile Training Experience (Android and iOS).
- Contain real-time reports and dashboards.
Docebo is a multi-service providing network for employees, partners, and customers. It offers its services in many industries including IT, technology, retail, consulting, healthcare, manufacturing, energy, oil, and gas. Docebo provides multi-language support with more than thirty different languages, training, and customized onboarding.
- It has a content marketplace with more than 20,000 on-demand courses.
- Provides a multi-services platform to upload text, video, and other files that comply with SCORM and AICC standards.
- Users can create courses by integrating with Eludicat and Lectora applications.
Absorb is a very unique learning management system (LMS) that focuses on a high level of designing so that users can get a good learning outcome. Users can easily gain productivity with automated features and reporting, while being supported by in-house experts with direct access to the team building the software.
- It provides an automated workflow.
- Consist of Social Learning Tools.
- Provides an eCommerce Module.
- Reporting and Analytics services.
- Mobile Learning platform.
- AICC/SCORM Support.
Auzmor is a cloud-based learning management (LMS) system for businesses and organizations. Auzmor helps to manage, track, and deliver training to employees or affiliates. Auzmore grants access to a dashboard to a user which helps users to check their day-to-day activities and develop meaningful skills.
- Blended Learning.
- Mobile Learning.
- SCORM Compliance.
SkyPrep users are provided with a facility which helps them to upload their PowerPoints, videos, SCORM content, videos content and other types of media to create custom training courses. which will develop a self-paced, instructor-led, or self-confidence creativity through a virtual classroom. Web development companies in Toronto make platforms like SkyPrep that can be branded and customized with an organization’s own website, logo, and color theme.
- Course and Content Creation.
- Unlimited Training Content.
- rack and Analyze Learner Progress.
- Real-Time Reporting.
Coassemble is an effective learning management solution (LMS) that yields a training administrator to create, manage, and deliver online education. Coassemble LMS is available to be accessed from all sources such as Android and iOS devices. It permits users to access and authorize content.
- User and course management.
- Performance tracking.
Ziiva’s mainly focuses on the business development field. Zijva’s LMS allows business owners to manage their employee training programs. i-Lanam has team of expert app developers who are pro in designing and development of platforms similar to Ziiva that has a developed Prosperity LMS which gives a versatile and practical course authoring tools to millions of users.
- Ecommerce options & features.
- Scalability & flexibility.
- Single sign-on (SSO).
- Multiple portals & access methods.
- Implementation & end-user support.
- Compliance and Certifications.
These Top Learning Management Systems in 2020 can be Used by
- Almost every Corporate and organizations.
- All Educational institutions (Schools &Universities).
- Government company.
- Private tuition and institutions.
Are you willing to create your own e-learning management platform to provide opportunities for individuals to solve their day-to-day learning issues but also, helps to give a new shape to it. We at i-Lanam has a team of expert app developers who are pro in designing and development of Learning management systems(LMS) with extended features
It makes most of the tasks in an automated format by daily tracking the progress of individuals. Having a LMS dedicated to your business can be a real added value for developing your sales, sharing important information. Use these teaching management system aksa LMS for a positive user perception of your business. Consult i-Lanam for a better e-learning management system.
Let’s start a project together
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries
within 24 hours on business days.